How Can I Find a Vein Center Near Me in Texas? VIP Medical Group Answers
April 07, 2020
How Can I Find a Vein Center Near Me in Texas?
Are you suffering from varicose veins and spider veins? If so, you may be suffering from an underlying circulatory disorder known as chronic venous insufficiency.
Also known as vein disease, chronic venous insufficiency is a medical condition in which your vein valves collapse. These vein valves generally facilitate smooth blood circulation to the heart; they act like one-way doors to allow blood to flow towards the heart but prevent it from flowing back down. When these vein valves collapse, blood accumulates in your leg veins, eventually leading to varicose veins and spider veins, along with a host of other compilations.
If you have chronic venous insufficiency, you must look for a vein treatment center in Houston that can treat it using the latest minimally invasive varicose vein treatments. You must find good vein clinics because an inexperienced vein doctor may only treat the superficial symptoms and not the underlying disease.
Now that you understand the necessity of finding a good vein treatment center in Houston, you must be wondering, “how can I find a vein center near me in Texas?”
Well, that’s what we’re here for. In this article, we discuss the qualities to consider when looking for the most skilled vein doctors and vein clinics in Houston, TX.
Qualities of the Most Skilled Vein Doctors
When looking for a vein treatment center in Houston, the first thing you need to consider is the quality of vein doctors. After all, a Houston vein clinic can only be as good as their vein doctors.
The following are some qualities to consider when looking for the most experienced vein doctors:
- They should have a strong educational background, having graduated from Harvard Medical School, Ivy League Universities, New York University, or other equally reputable medical institutions.
- The vein doctor should have completed their residencies, fellowships from great medical institutions.
- Once you narrow down the vein doctors, you should also look at their medical history. How long have they been practicing varicose vein treatments? How many procedures have they performed? You should generally go for highly-experienced vein doctors who have performed hundreds of procedures.
- The vein doctor should also specialize in vascular imaging, especially because that skill is crucial for the diagnosis and treatment of chronic venous insufficiency.
- Finally, the vein doctor should specialize in the latest minimally invasive varicose vein treatments like radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal.
Qualities of Great Vein Clinics
It’s not enough to find vein doctors in Houston, TX. Modern minimally invasive varicose vein treatments rely on advanced technologies, equipment, and infrastructure. As such, it’s just as important to find an awesome vein treatment center in Houston, Texas.
The following are the qualities to consider when looking for vein clinics:
- The vein clinic should have the latest state-of-the-art technologies and equipment necessary for minimally invasive treatments. They should have access to technologies like VNUS, ClariVein, ClosureFAST, and others.
- The treatment center in Houston should first diagnose the root cause of your varicose veins and spider veins. As such, before curating a treatment plan, the vein doctor should run a Doppler Ultrasound test. This is a diagnostic test in which the vein doctor uses ultrasound to visualize the blood flow in your veins, thus determining if you have chronic venous insufficiency.
- After diagnosing the root cause of your spider veins and varicose veins, the vein clinic should only recommend minimally invasive treatments like sclerotherapy, radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal.
- The vein treatment center in Houston should also accept all major insurance plans.
What is a Good Vein Treatment Center in Houston?
There are a lot of great vein treatment centers in Houston, TX. While we can’t vouch for the best vein clinic, we can say that Vein Treatment Clinic is one of the best vein centers in Houston, TX.
Vein Treatment Clinic is one of the best vein clinics for the following reasons:
- We have one of the most skilled vein doctors in Houston — Dr. Calvin Jung. He’s a highly-skilled and experienced vein doctor who specializes in the latest minimally invasive varicose vein treatments. He’s also incredibly friendly and compassionate. Furthermore, he has a background in cosmetic surgery, which means he is especially focused on restoring the cosmetic appearance of your legs.
- Our vein clinic is extremely advanced and equipped with the latest technologies necessary for varicose vein treatments.
- We accept all major insurance plans. And our vein clinic staff also helps you get insurance coverage. We make sure that you have a complete breakdown of the cost of vein treatment, both with and without insurance, before you actually get the treatment.
- Vein Treatment Clinic is also highly accessible because it’s located in one of the most accessible locations in Houston, TX. Our clinic is close to one of Houston’s most prominent landmarks — The Galleria. As such, you won’t have any trouble finding our vein clinic, and we also have plenty of parking spaces.
Schedule Houston Vein Treatment Today
As mentioned previously, chronic venous insufficiency is a serious medical condition that can spread rapidly and lead to complications. As such, if you have spider veins and varicose veins, or any other symptoms of vein disease, you must act quickly. Please schedule an appointment for your Houston vein treatment today.
Book a Consultation
Scheduling a consultation with one of our vein treatment experts is one of the best ways to determine the proper resolution for your varicose veins. The treatments can include sclerotherapy, laser or radiofrequency ablation, a medication called Varithena, or procedures such as Venaseal, or Clarivein.
get to know your
houston Vein Doctor
Calvin Jung MD
Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Doctor
Dr. Jung is a Houston vein doctor, experienced in some of the most innovative techniques and medical advances for the treatment of varicose veins and spider veins. His customized treatment plans focus on providing relief from the many symptoms of vein disease, including, leg swelling, restless leg syndrome, cramping, and skin discoloration on legs
New York Medical School