How Can I Find a Varicose Vein Treatment Clinic Near Me in TX? How to Find a Houston Vein Doctor?
April 07, 2020
How can I find a varicose vein treatment clinic near me in TX?
How can I find a varicose vein treatment clinic near me in TX?
If you’re asking that question, you may be suffering from varicose veins and spider veins, or other symptoms of vein disease. Perhaps you have large bulging and knotted blood vessels on the surface of your skin, leading to self-consciousness and anxiety.
Varicose veins and spider veins are symptoms of vein disease, a circulatory disorder in which your vein valves collapse and blood accumulate in your leg veins.
As such, you need to find vein clinics that use minimally invasive procedures to treat the underlying disease and not just the surface varicose veins and spider veins. If they treat varicose veins and spider veins without addressing the underlying venous insufficiency, your varicose veins will come back.
Unfortunately, a lot of vein doctors only treat the surface varicose vein and spider veins without diagnosing venous insufficiency. You must avoid such Houston vein doctors and vein clinics.
You will also find vein doctors and vein clinics in Houston, TX, that use antiquated surgical procedures like vein ligation and vein stripping. You must also avoid these vein clinics in favor of Houston vein care doctors that specialize in minimally invasive vein procedures.
In this article, we will show you how you can “find a varicose vein treatment clinic near me in TX” and how vein doctors treat varicose veins and spider veins with minimally invasive procedures.
How to find skilled vein doctors in Houston, TX?
When looking for a varicose vein treatment center in Houston, you should first focus on vein doctors. After all, a vein clinic is only as good as its vein doctors. You should look for vein clinics that have some strict qualifications and requirements for their vein doctors.
The following are some of the primary qualities to consider when looking for skilled vein doctors in Houston, TX:
- You should look for highly-skilled and experienced vein doctors who have a strong educational background. They should have professionally trained at Harvard Medical School, NYU School of Medicine, or other such reputable medical schools. They should also have completed their residencies and fellowships from reputable institutions.
- You should also check the vein doctor’s track record and focus on vein doctors who have performed hundreds of minimally invasive vein procedures. Furthermore, they should have a perfect track record with no significant complications.
- Go through the vein doctor’s online reviews and testimonials to see what their previous patients are saying. Look for vein doctors who are friendly and compassionate, those who focus on your physical and emotional comfort.
- You must look for vein doctors who specialize in vascular imaging and minimally invasive vein procedures like sclerotherapy, radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal.
How to find advanced vein clinics in Houston, TX?
After you find some of the most skilled vein doctors in Houston, you must look at the quality of their vein clinics.
The following are some of the qualities of the most advanced and well-reputed vein clinics in Houston, TX:
- You should look for vein clinics with advanced state-of-the-art infrastructure. Modern minimally invasive vein procedures rely on advanced technologies. As such, you must find a medical center that has technologies like VNUS, ClariVein, and ClosureFAST.
- Look for vein clinics that avoid surgical procedures and only provide minimally invasive vein procedures.
- Go through the vein clinic’s online reviews and websites to determine the quality of their services. You should ideally look for a medical center with friendly staff and doctors.
- Look for vein clinics that provide insurance verification and help you get insurance coverage for your vein treatments.
How do vein doctors identify the symptoms of vein disease?
Vein disease or venous insufficiency is a chronic condition.
As such, the initial symptoms of vein disease will be mild, like restless legs syndrome, leg heaviness, leg cramps, leg swelling, and spider veins.
However, if left untreated, vein disease spreads rapidly, and soon you’ll deal with complications like varicose veins, bleeding, skin discoloration, skin disease, leg ulcers, and deep vein thrombosis.
During your initial consultation, the vein doctor will examine your legs for symptoms of vein disease. They will also discuss your medical history and talk to you about your symptoms.
Following that, the vein doctor will run a Doppler Ultrasound test to identify the blood flow in your veins and diagnose vein disease.
How do vein doctors treat varicose veins and spider veins with minimally invasive procedures?
The best minimally invasive procedures for varicose veins and spider veins include sclerotherapy, radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal.
If you have vein disease, the vein doctors will use methods like heat energy (radiofrequency), laser energy (laser ablation), and medical adhesives (VenaSeal), to shut down or collapse your diseased saphenous vein. The accumulated blood will reroute to healthier veins, restoring blood flow to the heart.
Following that, the vein doctor will use sclerotherapy to turn the spider veins into hardened scar tissues that eventually get absorbed by the body.
The entire vein treatment procedure will conclude within an hour with no significant side effects. You can resume most of your daily activities immediately.
Schedule Vein Care Appointment Today
Vein Treatment Clinic is a Houston vein care clinic with vein doctors who provide the latest minimally invasive vein treatments for varicose veins and spider veins. Our Houston vein clinic is located near The Galleria, which makes it highly accessible to people in or around Houston, TX. For more information, please schedule vein care appointment today.
Book a Consultation
Scheduling a consultation with one of our vein treatment experts is one of the best ways to determine the proper resolution for your varicose veins. The treatments can include sclerotherapy, laser or radiofrequency ablation, a medication called Varithena, or procedures such as Venaseal, or Clarivein.
get to know your
houston Vein Doctor
Calvin Jung MD
Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Doctor
Dr. Jung is a Houston vein doctor, experienced in some of the most innovative techniques and medical advances for the treatment of varicose veins and spider veins. His customized treatment plans focus on providing relief from the many symptoms of vein disease, including, leg swelling, restless leg syndrome, cramping, and skin discoloration on legs
New York Medical School