Description of Spider Vein Treatment Near Me in Texas, According to Vein Doctor
Spider vein treatment near me in Texas: what are my options?
Are you wondering about your treatment options regarding “spider vein treatment near me in Texas?” Well, treating spider veins isn’t all about removing the visible spider veins from the skin’s surface. Most medical spas provide cosmetic spider vein treatments, including sclerotherapy, to remove the visible spider veins.
However, spider veins are often symptomatic of an underlying vein disease that collapses your vein valves and leads to blood accumulation in leg veins. If you opt for spider vein removal without addressing the underlying vein disease, the spider veins will return later. That’s why it’s crucial to find a reputable vein treatment center that diagnoses the root cause of your varicose veins and spider veins.
At Vein Treatment Clinic, Texas, we examine your varicose veins and spider veins to look for signs and symptoms of vein disease, including restless leg syndrome, frequent leg cramps, leg heaviness, leg ulcers, and deep vein thrombosis. Following the visual examination, we use vascular imaging to visualize the blood flow in your leg veins, diagnosing the underlying vein disease.
Following the diagnosis, we discuss your spider vein treatment options, including sclerotherapy, radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal. Our diligent and comprehensive approach to vein removal has established us as the most reputable 5-star vein clinic in Houston, Texas. We only provide minimally invasive vein treatments because they’re highly effective, safe, painless, and they conclude within an hour with no downtime.
A brief summary of minimally invasive vein treatments, including sclerotherapy, radiofrequency ablation, and laser ablation.
This article provides a detailed overview of all minimally invasive varicose veins and spider veins treatment options. However, let’s start with a brief summary of your vein removal options.
- Radiofrequency Ablation: Minimally invasive vein treatment that uses thermal energy to collapse the diseased saphenous vein and treat vein disease.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation: Minimally invasive vein treatment that uses laser energy to collapse the problematic vein and treat vein disease.
- VenaSeal: Minimally invasive vein treatment that injects a medical glue to seal the diseased vein closed, treating vein disease.
- Sclerotherapy: Minimally invasive spider vein treatment in which medicine is used to seal the spider veins.
- The vein doctor creates an incision on the skin’s surface after administering local anesthesia.
- The incision site is used as an entry point for the catheter, which is guided into the diseased saphenous vein using vascular imaging.
- Once the catheter is inside the diseased vein, the vein doctor injects anesthesia into the vein’s walls.
- The vein doctor activates the catheter, generating thermal energy.
- The thermal energy collapses the diseased vein’s walls.
- The accumulated blood flows to healthier veins, treating vein disease.
Endovenous Laser Ablation
- The vein dr. creates an incision on the skin’s surface once your skin is anesthetized.
- The vein doctor inserts an endovenous laser, a laser fiber connected to a catheter.
- The endovenous laser is driven into the diseased saphenous vein under ultrasound guidance.
- The vein doctor injects anesthesia into the saphenous vein’s walls once the endovenous laser is in place.
- The vein doctor activates the laser fiber, generating laser energy.
- The laser energy destroys the diseased vein’s walls.
- The accumulated blood flows to healthier veins, treating vein disease.
- The vein doctor administers local anesthesia.
- The vein physician injects a medical adhesive into the diseased saphenous vein under ultrasound guidance.
- VenaSeal is a medical glue that seals the diseased vein’s walls.
- Once the vein is closed, the accumulated blood flows to healthier veins, treating vein disease.
- The problematic vein eventually hardens and gets absorbed by the body.
- Sclerosant is a unique medical solution that seals the walls of blood vessels.
- The vein doctor injects sclerosant into the spider veins, fusing their vein walls.
- The accumulated blood flows to healthier veins.
- The spider veins harden, turning into scar tissues.
- Over time, the scar tissues get absorbed by the body, fading away from the skin.
- A single sclerotherapy session can minimize spider veins’ visibility by up to 70% within 3 weeks.
- You may need to return for multiple sclerotherapy sessions.
Verdict: what’s the ideal spider vein removal plan?
As we mentioned earlier, all minimally invasive vein treatments are highly effective, painless, safe, and they conclude within an hour with no downtime. The exact vein removal plan will depend on your specific condition.
If you have spider veins without underlying vein disease, sclerotherapy is the ideal spider vein removal treatment. If you have varicose veins and spider veins with underlying vein disease, you should opt for radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, or VenaSeal, followed by sclerotherapy.
Radiofrequency ablation is usually considered the best minimally invasive treatment for vein disease because it’s painless and covered by all insurance plans. Compared to that, endovenous laser ablation causes more post-procedural discomfort, and VenaSeal isn’t covered by insurance plans because it’s a new procedure.
At Vein Treatment Clinic, we examine the root cause of your varicose veins and spider veins using vascular imaging to visualize the underlying blood vessels. Our vein doctors will discuss your expectations and recommend the ideal vein treatment options for your needs. You can schedule an appointment with our vein clinic near The Galleria shopping mall in Uptown Houston, Texas.
Meet Our Houston
Calvin Jung MD
Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Doctor
Dr. Jung focuses on spider and varicose vein removal by implementing minimally-invasive vein treatments such as sclerotharpy, radiofrequency ablation, clarivein & VenaSeal.
contact us today
Speak instantly with one of our team members; they will answer any questions you may have regarding insurance coverage, booking an appointment and our vein treatment locations. (281) 823-8248
Visit our Book Appointment page and instantly request an appointment at a Texas vein center near you. We offer Free Insurance Verification before your appointment.
FEATURED POSTS BY VEIN DOCTORS
Introducing Dr. Calvin Jung, Talented Varicose Vein Doc in TXJanuary 29, 2021Introducing Dr. Calvin JungDr. Calvin Jung is an incredibly talented varicose vein doc in TX — he’s widely recognized for his exceptional varicose vein treatments and results. He’s currently...
What Can I Expect from My Sclerotherapy Treatment Near River Oaks?January 28, 2021What happens during the sclerotherapy treatment near River Oaks?Sclerotherapy is a fairly straightforward and simple treatment for spider veins that concludes within 30 minutes with no...
Consult Dr. Jung for Sclerotherapy In or Near Texas January 28, 2021 Dr. Jung is an exceptional practitioner of sclerotherapy and other vein treatments in Texas. Dr. Jung is an exceptionally skilled practitioner of sclerotherapy and other advanced vein treatments in...
Where Can I Find a Good Vein Clinic for Sclerotherapy Near Houston? January 28, 2021 Vein Treatment Clinic provides sclerotherapy and other effective vein treatments in Houston. Vein Treatment Clinic is widely considered one of the most reputable medical centers for...